Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thankgiving and more...

In my last post, I've requested my college authorities to please give us our degree certificates asap. The recent update is that they've accepted our humble request and now we can collect our degrees. Good point is that we can now have our degrees- hmari chaar saalo ki mehnat; and the bad point is that we won't we able to enjoy our convocation, one thing that I've been longing for so long... :( Graduate hone ki sahi feeling to convocation me hi aati hai.. But its OK. This is all that I can say now. No other choice..!! ;)



One more thing to share- Yesterday I got a new cell phone. Its Sony Ericson Xperia Ray (black). A very smart phone keeping me busy all the day long. :) Pesh hai uski ek jhalak :---->





One more thing... As on today, i.e. December 6th-2011, exactly one month (31 days) is left for infosys. The countdown has begun. On one thought, I am happy and excited and on the other, I am feeling sad. Confused once more. :o Detail to it will be posted on some fine day... Till then stay tuned...... ;)

2 comments: