Monday, December 26, 2011

My old drawig book-a treasure for me


Yesterday, when I was looking for something in my cupboard, I found a rare treasure, my old drawing book that contains some of the art pieces that I've made few years back. I thought that I've lost them somewhere but now I am filled with rejoice to have them back.

I generally cherish all my drawings no matter how pathetic they are, coz they are the my ladder steps to all what I am now. They form the part of my experiences that have made me better and better. And I always happy to share my drawing with all. Created a video for the same purpose. 




 Your suggestions and feedback is welcomed and matters to me. So feel free to post your comments. :)






6 comments:

  1. So sweet, simple and great. Your words, art and photo gallery. Very Glad to be here. Thank You for sharing so cool. Please keep it up with more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog, Ifinder.
    Glad that you liked my words, art and photo gallery. Thank you for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything was nice but the lady was'nt charming at all..lol :p
    neways nice collection..i too have my old drawing book..u made me remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Raman..
    Hmm.. That lady seemed charming to me at that time. Jab kuch acha bnta hai to mood set ho jata hai and everything seems at its best at that time. ;)
    Thanks for your comment. Hey why don't you share your drawings. After all we both belong to the group of talented people, isn't it? Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! okay..but i'll have to find it from huge almirah, full of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries bhai.. Just call me whenever you are free. We'll both find all your hidden talents from your almirah. :) We'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete