Saturday, December 10, 2011

Perception towards a situation changes everything

Heya...

M back again. Ok I've been to no where. Was just doing some preparations to leave for Infosys Mysore shortly. Everything was going fine but as it is said there is many a slip between a cup and a lip, same happened with us as well. On Saturday (Dec 10th, 2011), we got a sudden mail from Infy that because of some accommodation availability issues, our doj (date of joining) has been postponed from Jan 9th,2012 to Feb 6th, 2012. We all were shocked. Our shopping was almost done, packing was about to start, tickets have been booked and then a jhatka...


Now there can be many ways to deal with this new twist. One way is to cry literally and yes we people did that. During hours long discussion that went on my Facebook status, we cursed Infy a lot and passed a lot of comments. (Wish I could add a screen shot of that.. it was fun.. ;)) 
Many of my friends and seniors, who are already getting crushed in their jobs, asked us to feel good and made us realize that we've been so lucky that we got some more time to spend quality time with our families because once we get into the IT sector, those people are going to take our juices out of us. So just chill.


After a while, I realized that they were correct. Yes I've got one month more to be cheerful and live my life the way I want. :)
Now I can enjoy all my interests that have been lost somewhere in the busy run of life. Now I can plan some more trips. Yes I'm super happy now. :D


I don't know what Almighty has thought for me, but one thing for sure is that I'm gonna make the best of it. :)
Good luck Deepika...!!

2 comments: