Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Write it again till you become perfect...

I still remembered one common way of punishment given to the students in the schools, especially when they are found with their no or incomplete homework. It was- "You'll have to do the whole of the homework for 5 times by tomorrow". Today I experienced the same. I wrote my name for at least 875 times and that also in a time period of 2 hours or so.

No... Neither that was a part of any negative reward nor I'm in a habit of writing my name (or signing) after every few seconds.

The actual reason goes like this....

Today I checked the practical files of my students (just one group). The number was around 35 files where each file contains about 20 to 28 practicals each.
Checking each practical means signing each practical, which simply means writing my name for around minimum of 35*25=875 times.
After I've checked all the files, I felt that there is only one word that exists in whole of the universe and that is 'DEEPIKA'. :O (strange)

When I used to imitate my teachers as a part of my childhood activity/game, I used to feel great while checking my rough notes; now I've realized how monotonous it is. But Thank God that it is over now. 

Update: This number has now increased three times when I got two more groups. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment