Thursday, November 24, 2011

...

"Chasing our destinies, we often overlook a lot of little things. So, even if for a short while, just take your eyes off your busy schedule and search for that special feeling.. the feeling that makes the city you live in, the life you live even more beautiful... who knows you might also find a companion, and then all of a sudden you see that life is coming your way"

Just read it somewhere... found these lines very interesting and true, so posted at my blog as well..... Hope no one minds that...!!

These days, I don't know why but I am not able to manage the appropriate titles for my posts so leaving them almost blank or something random. Will definitely correct it when I'll figure it out. Oh kya ho rha hai ye...... totally confused with my life... :O

No comments:

Post a Comment