Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love your self...!!

Heya.... :)
I'm back. I know its been a long time that I've wrote something. But finally, I took some time from my day and decided to write something. 

In my life, I've came across with so many people who keep on trying to impress people around them, especially those who've impressed them. But why are they doing so..?? It's next to impossible to impress all and sundry in this world at a time. In fact, it is a virtual reality that someone can give pleasure to everyone at the same time. Also no one bothers even. So why are we bothering them.

The big question here is why are we trying to impress others when we have one important person to work for. This person has the top most priority in one's life and we always keep him/her at the bottom of our wish list. This important person I'm talking about is-'I'. We just need to impress ourselves. Many of my friends need some reason to do some work and I give them just one answer-to impress ourselves.


Not everything has be done for someone- for friends will, for our nears and dears, for relatives etc. 
  • Something in life should be done for oneself as well.
  • Something should be done so that we can raise our status in self thoughts. 
  • Something should be done so that we can trust ourselves and our capabilities and can develop self confidence.
  • Something should be done so that we can love ourselves very dearly.
  • Something should be done so that we can achieve something even if no one can understand it.
  • Something should be done just for ourselves because we want it.

Just remember that society and its people treat us the same way as we treat ourselves. So treat yourself like a VVIP (Very Very Important Person) and others will start believing it.


Think over it and share with me.
Stay cheerful and have fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment