Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inspiring Quotes

Hello Everyone.

Many a times we all stuck in difficult situations where we start loosing the faith in ourselves and our capabilities. Or sometimes we are just in a bad mood for no reason. Then at that time we need a good friend to motivate us to stand up again and face the tough times. This one thing is common with all of us. I hope you too would have came across such situations many times. I don't know what you people do in such circumstances; but I wanna share with you what I do to buck up myself.


I've got my own collection of inspiring quotes. I read these quotes and feel fresh. I'm sharing a few of them here. You too can use them as and when required.
  • Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other thing.

  • To follow without halt, one aim; there is the secret of success. And success? What is it? I don't find it in the applause of the theater; it lies rather in the satisfaction of accomplishment.

  • Yesterday, I dared to struggle. Today, I dared to win.

  • All my growth and development led me to believe that if you really do the right thing, and if you play by the rules, and if you've got good enough solid judgement and common sense, that you're going to be able to do whatever you want to do with your life.

  • Better to light a candle than to curse dark.

  • Harder we work, luckier we become.

  • Good people keep on strengthening themselves ceaselessly.

  • Minds are live parachutes, they function only when are open.

I just wish that these will be helpful to you as well. I'll try to share more of such thoughtful quotes with you.


Just stay happy and progress more... :))


No comments:

Post a Comment