Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cleaning CPU

Hi all.

Since last few days, my CPU was making a lot of noise. Probably the reason was the dirt and the web that was stacked on my CPU parts. Oh that was terrible..!! I usually kept all my things clean and well arranged. But this time the condition of my system was pitiful. And I was going too busy to clean all that.



At last, I got the time to clean my computer and the computer table. I started from my CPU. I de-attached it and opened its cabinet. As expected, it was very dirty specially the CPU fan. I took a painting brush and started removing the webs from the fan.

 


Gradually I cleaned the every part I can see.

Finally I re-attached it and cleaned all the other parts too like my LCD, my keyboard, mouse and the work desk.

After this when I switched on my system, it was so silent, so peaceful, so relaxed and so calm. I felt as if my CPU is thanking me for doing this favor. I was also very happy and relaxed.

 I would like to share some suggestions with you for easy and simple cleaning of your CPU. 

1. Avoid using water or other chemicals.
2. Use a cotton cloth or a soft painting brush or an ear bud to clean.
3. For further cleaning, a small sized vacuum cleaner can also be used.
4. Clean your CPU at regular interval of time ie not very frequently and not rarely.
5. Be soft while cleaning. Its your own system after all.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Deepika,

    Good start with the blog.

    Happy Blogging.

    -AKD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great.....
    Hope your pc works well.
    Nice start for a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you going well. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you Blogging.

    Have a Happy Blogging DB. :)

    Godfather from CE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. I was very sure of such words from my CE fellows. :-))

    ReplyDelete