Sunday, July 10, 2011

Final Semester Result Out

Hurray. My final semester result is out and I secured 84%. :))

Thank you God. I'm thanking God because I wasn't very sure of such a good percentage and that also in my final semester when we had very funny question papers. I remember when we people received our question papers in our hands in the initial few minutes of examination hall, we people used to laugh and look around as to what should be done with this paper-whether it should be attempted or should be turned into the paper plane. :O
Generally the PTU (my university) question papers are expected similar to the previous 10 year papers. But same was not the case with us.


But its OK. Its over now. A happy ending. I'm a B-Tech Graduate now. I'm very happy. My college is over now. There are tons of things I'm gonna miss about my college and my friends. :(


For the timing, I don't want to think of anything sad because this is the time for celebrations. So kudos to me....!! Hurray I did it...!!


Image Credit: iStockphoto



No comments:

Post a Comment