Friday, February 3, 2012

Blunder again

 Oh I'm too bad at this- filling my memory card with few songs of my collection (few is actually not few literally). I may be having a memory card of 2GB, 3, 4 or even more, I can never be satisfied with the number of songs I can have. I always want more and more, greedy me.. I've been trying to adjust all my favorites in the given memory since 11 this morning and till 6 pm, I'm still struggling to get it done. Don't know when will I grow up or will I grow up.. :O
(Infy, had you allowed us to bring lappy or hard disk drive or even pen drive, my work would have become much much easier.)
 Anyways, I know I can't help myself in this regard.. so jate jate....
"Just few more hours to go..... Wishing myself all the very best...
I guess I'm not gonna miss anyone coz i'll be carrying everyone in my heart and in my memories... but surely gonna miss my belongings and my routine nd my songs (nt able to carry all in my memory card as mentioned.. :O).......

Hopeful for the entirely new chapter of my life....... and a feel of gratitude for all those who tolerate me and my varying moods when i was with them.... Thank you all... :))"

2 comments:

  1. all d very bessht ma'am
    hum bhi ate hain phir 2saal mei aapke paas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kartik..
      2 saal tk wait kyu krte ho... come for internship or even before as a visitor to enjoy the beauty of the campus. Trust me this place is sooo beautiful. :)

      Delete