Friday, October 21, 2011

My crazy Activa ride going crazier

Today when I was coming for college in the early morning (yes 8 AM is early for my students and for me as well, especially when the temperature is going down slowly...), I noticed that my Honda Activa ride is getting faster and crazier. 

For years back when I started driving, it did not go beyond 25 to 30. Within in a year, it reached to 50. After sometime I noticed it at 60 on highway which is still the same. I'm trying hard to let it go above it but no positive result so far...

Only 2 more months are left for some more Activa ride. Coz after that Infosys will be providing us with the cycles to go from our rooms to the office. That will be a different experience going from cycle to Active and then a U-turn to cycle. Lets see how well it goes. :) 

Update as on October 22,2011: Finally today, I achieved the speed of '65' on my way home while overtaking a 18 wheeled truck. Hurray... Time to set up new target for myself...  :D


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I know that... Just trying to dhoom as much as I can coz just few more days on Activa now, then we'll be having cycles to ride on...

    ReplyDelete