Saturday, May 7, 2011

Finally Infosys broke the ice....

Heya.

Finally the day has come me and my friends were waiting for. Infy communicated with us. Huh, a sigh of relief...!! that atleast they remembered us. Thank God... :)


They sent us one mail in which they welcomed us. They also asked us to get ourselves registered at their Campus Connect link with one unique candidate id for each one of us + other steps. The tragedy is that many of us (including me) are not able to login there. It shows the message 'INVALID USER NAME OR PASSWORD'. This is like the limit. I mean we're filling as per the details given to us.


They've given us one mail to contact in case we feel any problem in logging. Yesterday morning, we've sent the details of our problem but no reply so far after about 36 hours. I know that we're expected to be patient but Infy system should also know that we people are very excited and curious to get in. C'mon this is gonna be our first job, first experience to the corporate world.

Now I can't help saying:- "MILES TO GO BEFORE I LOG IN, MILES TO GO......"

I even wasted my two days looking for the way to log in and communicating with rest of my friends. After every couple of minutes, I'm trying to log in and checking my mail in a wish of some miracle to happen.
This thing is gradually spoiling my fun and excitement....
Now I'm thinking of sending one more reminder to infy tomorrow. I just hope that they reply us positively sooner.

M just hoping to get out of all this mess sooner.

News update as on May-28-2011:
I've called Infosys help line and told them my candidate id along my problem. My complain was locked and within four working hours, I got one mail saying that I can now log in with the given id and password. Though both id and the password same as the original, I logged in successfully. I guess they made some technical changes in it.
So if anyone else has faced the same problem, please feel free to talk to infy help line.

Good luck to all those who have received the infy offer letter just like me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment